Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday February 07,2010

Okay I went over my limit today! In a way I am kinda ashamed of myself, but in other ways it was a party and that is what the extra points are for! No matter what I am fasting tomorrow and Tuesday too! Nothing but fruits and veggies! I have plenty of fruits and veggies to eat. Veggies like Spinach, Romain lettuce, mustard greens and fruits like bananas, oranges, strawberries and grapefruit. I made sure I had enough too and just in case I need a quick sugar fix I have some weight watchers snack cakes and brownies! But I am not even going to think of that stuff! Well I made a new friend today, well a few of them really. I have somone to go wxcwrise with. They told me about this place that they have on tuesdays, which is okay with me, now i can go back to wednesday night weight watchers meeting again or go to saturdays, which ever. Anyway these people are very nice and one of them has 3 beautiful kids which i offered to babysit anytime they needed one and of course so did Amber! Persoanl, if it was me, I would rather a a person with experince watching my kids that a flighty college student and I am sorry to say that but it is true in some ways. Even she has admitted to being a bit flighty at times. She is a good kid and all but she is always late and no matter how much you push her she forgets thinks and looses things. She has misplaced her credit card twice since she has lived here and her house key a few times and recently she mis placed her cell phone! Okay I know we all have been a bitflighty at times but not this much. I have never in my life ever been late any where or any time! That is the way I raised, plus she is very messy and i have threanted to start chrging her if she did not start cleaning up after herslef! Well I think that kinda helped some we will see!! I can not wait to see my new friends again!
Anyway I am looking forward to next sunday

No comments: