Saturday, February 6, 2010

Satueday February 06, 2010

Today ends another week on the weight watchers program and I have caught myself getting a bit lazy! However I will try my best to improve things, including my exercise! How will I begin this week? Well tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and I am making some turkey chili, stuffed mushrooms, mozzarella sticks,cornbread and crackers for the chili, cheese dip and tortilla chips and I am thinking of serving hot dogs or some kind of sandwich too! Maybe some Philly cheese steak sandwiches! Now I have 35 extra points to use on top of the 44 daily points, I am just wondering if I will wind up using some of my 35 extra. I hope not all! We will see how things go! I will write more tomorrow or Monday morning depending on when the game ends!

No comments: