Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Feb 08, 2010

Well i slept passed brakfast this morning. I am not very hungry today for some reason. I guess a lot of it has to due with the amount of food I ate yesterday. I do feel guilty though, but today I am not eating anything but fruits and veggies. I had a nice salad and a banana and a can of pinapples for lunch! For dinner I will have another salad and another banana. Don't have anymore pinapples so I will probaly have an orange or a grapefruit! Don't think I will have much to drink today, maybe a glass of water here and there! We will see what happens! Valentines Day is only 6 days away! I can't wait to then. I am not sure what he has planned but Steve has already told his boss he can't work that day.....it is on a Sunday anyways!
Well I just had dinner. I wind up eating a lean steak sandwhich on low fat wheat bread. I used 8 points for dinner I think, now I think I am going to have a nice giant fudge bar.....no worries it a weight watchers bar.

No comments: