Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Feb 13, 2010

WOW, I LOST 3.6 LBS! I am so excited about that! I had a great week. Found another cool way to excerise when it is too cold to walk. You see max, my dog, loves to wrestle and I am also in the middle of obedance tranning. I love that dog! Anyway i get abou the same amount of exceise wrestling for 10 min than I would walking for 5! Intersting, right? I bought a yoga mat, well for pilates. I was doing it at one time, but lost track of it! I want to get back into. When i did it before my posutre was better and I felt better! Well I did not have much back problems! Well I got a pilates video and a excerise ball that I bought at a yard sale in the summer time! Okay I am so ready for spring! I am buying a bike, and so is Steve! We will be riding our bikes all over the place, well mostly me! I can not wait til then! Wish I could afford one now! All I can do is look around for one! We will see!

No comments: